No More Excuses. Get The Money You Deserve.
All the excuses have been heard before: "I forgot the money was due today." "I'll bring the cash to you next week." That was not a part of the agreement. I don't have to pay you for that, you know.
Customers know to turn to Robert A. Siegel with ZSTS when they've had enough of waiting and want their money fast. We have successfully assisted a broad range of customers in recovering debts owing to them, including banks, businesses, corporations, attorneys, accounts, landlords, real estate agencies, consulting organizations, and financing companies. Our lawyers will search down your debtors and demand that they treat you with the respect and compensation you deserve since they are tenacious in their pursuit of justice.
Experienced Attorneys Handling Collections
From our office in Glen Burnie, we help clients throughout Maryland in debt collection cases involving:
- Unpaid loans
- Guaranties and promissory notes
- Letters of credit and other extensions of credit
- Fees owed for professional services
- Debts for goods sold or delivered
- Liens of all varieties
- Unpaid rent and charges for apartments, condominiums and co-ops
- Unjust enrichment claims
- Replevin actions subject to creditors’ liens
- Breach of contract actions
Our firm provides clients with aggressive advocacy at every level of state and federal courts. We put the power back in your hands, and are committed to getting you every last penny of your money.
An Overview Of The Collections Process
- Receipt and review of your files
- Demand letter — Our attorneys send a letter to the debtor demanding payment. If the debtor responds to the letter, we consult with you to see if you want to discount the debt, and work to set up a payment schedule.
- Lawsuit — If the debtor does not respond, we seek your permission to file a lawsuit. Once a suit is filed, our attorneys move quickly to obtain a judgment in your favor before trial. Although rare, if trial becomes necessary, our attorneys vigorously defend your right to collect payment.
- Judgment — A judgment gives our attorneys the opportunity to get the debtor’s attention. We attach liens on the debtor’s real estate and move to file wage garnishments to secure payment on the debt. These garnishments take money from the debtor’s bank account, paychecks and any other sources of income. If we cannot locate a debtor’s place of employment, we can force the debtor to appear in court for a post-judgment deposition and testify about the finances.
- Enforcement — If the debtor fails to appear at the deposition, our attorneys can have the debtor jailed for contempt of court. We usually reach out to the debtor before this becomes necessary, but if people continue to refuse to pay what they owe, we have no problem with sending them to jail.
AGGRESSIVE ATTORNEYS. PROVEN RESULTS.
Call Robert A. Siegel with ZSTS, today at 410-760-9433 or contact us online to end the excuses and make your debtors pay what they owe.